Thursday, February 26, 2009

thanks to dilbert!!


Scott Adams is a seriously lucky guy!
He gets paid for writing crap.. :D

If you are wondering who this guy is, he is the creator of the amazing cartoon strip character DILBERT! The only cartoon meant for adults, that too working professionals. Scott has successfully insulted every profession mankind can think of, and in a really funny way! Amazing life he’s leading.. doing what he enjoys(which includes insulting people) and getting paid for it!

In his book ‘dilbert-joy of work’, he’s dedicated a whole chapter to ‘office pranks’!!.. I’m going to try some of them on my last day with IBM.  . A small wicked part of me started dancing with wicked glee at the thought. Let me not get carried away and do something stupid and get thrown out. There’s a bloody recession out there! but everything's doubly funny these days.. im able to chill out and handle stress better thanks to dilbert!!





Well actually, this post was going to be a serious one. About how you can bring about a positive change in your life.. how by changing your perspective, you can dramatically improve the way you feel n stuff… I was seriously motivated n all.. but before I could give my sermon, Dilbert came along and cracked me up completely..


However, I’ll tell u one thing I’ve learned.

“When the student is ready, the teacher appears”…

So if you’re wondering what to do with ur life, unsure of your goal or looking for that motivation which will get u started, open your mind and devote your energy to the search. When u are truly sincere and ready, u will surely have the answer!
Life will be your teacher!

2 comments:

Mr.Cheetah said...

Hey Manasa, you are also lucky gal.. u'l surely get a comment for all the crap u write :P he he.. just kidding!

Dilbert, one of my fav comic strip next to Calvin & Hobbes.

I also read Garfield and Peanuts... These can be stess free and make one happy! I guess, SHELL ppl found out this, and started posting everyday on our internal website.

A small wicked part of mine too is waiting for u to watch being like a dilbert, Of course Dilbert's not going to get fired.. so no worries... u neither will get fired.

“When the student is ready, the teacher appears”…

I really wonder, Did u learn this from Dilbert ??

anyways... nice saying..

from now on, U'l receive Dilbert comic in your mail daily from me :)

Unknown said...

If the Teacher is Hot, i'm Ready!!!