Life’s a little upside down at the moment. Things I expected aren’t happening and unexpected things are comin crashing down my head. Ok, now don’t say philo crap like “that’s how life is” n all, coz that would piss me off!!
Nyways, amidst all this, there are some things that have caught my attention and some random observations I have made.
1. Listening to mad music can be a real stress buster. Better still, listen to mad rock and then some devotional music in between.. u’ll feel so good.. try “lollipop” by Li’l wayne, “crank that” by Soulja boy n my current favorite “take u there’ by Sean Kingston.
2. There are some people who genuinely care about the environment and all that pollution thingy.- there was a greenathon being aired on NDTV where Milind Soman and some people in disgusting green jackets were running for 24 hrs non stop and funds were being raised for some environmental issues.
On a serious note, I guess we should all do our bit for the nature- save water and electricity for instance. Some wise guy said
“ We treat this world of ours as if we had a spare one in the trunk”.
Well we don’t, so lets all start acting more responsibly. Don’t leave taps open and switch electric appliances when ur not using them. Spread this message across, coz u can (and should) make a difference.
3. I have a wonderful support system and people really care about me, but their patience is not inexhaustible, so guess it’s time I shut up and start dealing with things on my own.
4. I read in some newspaper about this person ( name forgotten) who got a huge house built for just 1.6 lakh rupees. He got stone slabs from a building which was being demolished, got steel frames for windows from an automobile scrap yard or something and the remaining materials in a similar fashion for dirt cheap prices.
What a genius!!
I’ve started thinking about ‘how to save money’. Gimme ideas if u have any!
5. Cupid is stupid!
I’ve seen so many people falling for the wrong person these days and having breakups.
Well, I’m lucky coz I’m sensible and immune to cupid.
( I guess that’s what all of us single people state with the V-day around the corner ;) )
6. A craving for chocolate can not be satisfied by anything else. So don’t make ur life miserable trying to fight the temptation, go buy that chocki..
Enough of my observations, now u go n think of ways to have more fun in life..
If u r having a wonderful time already, go think of ways you can make someone else’s life better..
Spread the cheer!!